Selling: THE PROCESS
The real estate transaction is complex - and navigating you through every step of the sale is my expertise.
- An initial meeting, walk-through and needs analysis
- Establish a competitive price and sign the listing agreement
- Prepare your property for sale: staging, photography, video, etc.
- Launch “coming soon” marketing campaign
- Officially list your property
- Launch “just listed” marketing campaign
- Start showing your house and hold an open house
- Update new listings and sold comparable to your property, review showing feedback on EACH Monday
- Proactively notify each REALTOR and BUYER who has viewed in your property to possibly bring you more offers
- Receive and negotiate the offer
- Facilitate subject removal process
- Coordinate and convincing process
- Property completion Keys handover to buyer
- GET MONEY!!!
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.